Adds a new flying machine - the mighty Zeppelin! Use all the helium sacs you have gathered so far and brave the skies in the slowest vehicles that has ever lifted from ground.
Unpowered Zeppelin flight is really slow, but it does not cost any resouce (apart from your time). However a fully upgraded zeppelin can take you to the highest places and carry very heavy loads at a reasonable pace, but to get there you need to work hard!
Now in Brazilian Portuguese thanks to etrotta!
- Questline - Bring a Helium Sac to the Mechanic to start the airship quest
- Zepplein - craft a Zeppelin at the factory and take it to the skies!
- Two envelopes - upgrade the Zeppelin with a more sturdy framework and envelopes so it can fly higher!
- Steam Engine - a cheap and dirty engine. Put all the coal to good use!
- Electric Engine - a new type of engine for you eco-minded folks
- Nuclear Engine - a high-powered engine that allows you to fly around the world using a piece of Uranium!
- Magical upgrades to the zeppelin, including new, never seen before equipment!
- And more!
Changing engines in flight can lead to serious injury and loss of the airship. While all engines store the fuel when you uninstall them, they come with zero fuel from the start so install a new engine on the ground only!
*This mod has arisen as a result of a Discord discussion about uselesness of Helium Sacs. Thanks go to Thelelanator for doubting the awesomness of lighter-then-air flight!