ANYTHING PRIOR TO 0.6.0a MUST BE MANUALLY INSTALLED
Please note that the next update will be a bit of a big one. The contents have been updated to make sure they're ready for the update. The new area will be unavailable for a while. Beta updates can be found on the UAMT server as well as a few "spoilers" as to what will come soon.
Contents of this mod:
• Weapons; Spirit Gun, Copper Sword, Copper Sword, Rainborium Sword
• Utilities; Dense Battery
• Food; Pluto… Wheat, Bread, Fruit, Meat, Steak, Burger, Dogs
• Armor; Solar Helm, Upgraded Anti-Grav Pack, Copper Armor, Rainborium Armor
• Tools; Upgraded Laser Drill, Copper Tools, Rainborium Tools, Dullorium Pickaxe
• Quests; Copper Shortages, Dawn of a New Era, Power Outages, 7 capture quests from Hunter, 7 if the Hunter doesn't exist
• Ores; Plutonium, Chrysocolla/Copper, Rainborite, Dullorium
• Areas; Plutonium Mines, Copper Mines, Pluto World
• Enemies; Pluto Golems, Uranium Golems, Copper Golems, Pluto Boars
• Crafting; Copper Bench, Rainborite Smelter
Contents of the zip:
(This applies to versions 0.5.1a onwards)
• The mod.
• Version's Mod Icon (Pre-0.5.6)
This mod is in VERY EARLY development as a sort of "expansion" to the contents of the game. Notably Items, Areas, Weapons, Armor and Quests. I'm using this mod to help me learn and understand programming languages.
Legacy Build 0.1 is lost. Sorry if you wanted to look for it.
If there are any issues with the mod, feel free to message me on Discord LeafyLuigi#0001 to send me bugs, ideas or even how horrible my code is.
Thanks for reading this and I hope the mod is as bug-free as it is fun.
How To Install Manually:
- Go to your Steam file location and locate Aground's files, look for "data".
- Place the entire folder into "mods".
- Boot up the game. Enjoy the mod!
Sloppy Coding and Crappy Textures: Myself.
Help with code: The amazing people on the official modding server. Especially etrotta. Amazing lad allowed me to help with one of his mods. gASK as well; helped me fix issues with the pluto structures.
This goes without saying but: VorTechnix, etrotta, Airom and terra0nova for aiding me with the cave borders.
Help with testing: craigpent, for the small sandbox area he made to test game mechanics.
Base textures: Aaron Norell (huge props to him for making amazing pixel art for the game).
Huge thanks to everyone on the Aground Modding server for their part in making this mod as bug-free as possible.
For those who care
I use a Mac to code so if anyone else uses a Mac and wants to learn what to use to make a mod; these are the programs I've been using to make this mod.
• TextEdit (bundled with macOS) (Prior to 0.5.3)
• Atom (0.5.3 and newer)