A remake of Geronimo's plant armor mod, go check it out! Aground.mod.io
Additional Note: If I'm asked to delete this, I will. This mod was just a remake, I'm not trying to steal!
Additional Note 2: While I do give credit to the mod creator, Geronimo, all the art for this mod was done by me.
You can play mods in any of the following two ways.
1-By mod.io subscription.
1) Create a new account on mod.io if you have not already created it.
2) Verify your account through email and start subscribing to the mods you want to play.
3) Open Aground and click on the “mods” category on the title page.
4) Click "Login to mod.io" and then enter the email which you used to create the mod.io account.
5) Enter the five-digit code that would be sent to your email and start enjoying the mods!
2-By downloading the mod files.
1) Download the mod files of the mods you want to play by clicking the download button.
2) A zip file will be downloaded. Extract its contents to find a folder.
3) Copy and paste that folder into Aground's mod folder. If you are a Steam user then you can find Aground's mod folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Aground\data\mods.
4) Once you have pasted the mod file into Aground's mod folder, you can start enjoying the mod!
For more information, join the discord server!
Aground Official server - Fancy Fish Games
Aground Modding server - Aground Modding
If you want to make a suggestion or report a bug, feel free to write it in the comment section or mention it in the discord server.