Do you feel like the light options in this game are limited? This mod aims to rectify that! It will add a couple of permament and carriable light items for your everyday light needs!
- Electric lamp - your everyday electric streelight. Connect it to your powergrid and it will provide strong & steady light all night long.
- Coal gas lamp - an old-timey piece of technology, this marvelous structure allows you to turn coal into gas and gas into light.
- Mine light - an underground placeable powerful electric light - place a couple of them down below and you won't have to carry that pesky lamp!
- Vertical cables - craft them in factory and use them to connect stuff vertically. Yes, you can now connect underground generators to you power grid and more!
All lamps are structures built using blueprints. Those will be handed to you by the Builder, the Miner and the Mechanic at appropriate times during quest line, so make sure to visit them! The new cables can be crafted in the factory, same as the classic cables!
- Magic lamp - you everyday magic street lamp. Wait, you don't have those where you live? Shame...
- Floodlights - when regular lights are not enough, flood the whole area in powerful & bright light. Just make sure your powerplant is ready to handle that!
- More underground lightining - coal powered, battery powered, magic powered - you name it, you got it!
- Candles - torches are boring. Bring a candlestick with you on your adventures instead!
- Nuclear lights - you might ask "is this safe?". I don't know. But do you really care about that? Or do you want your infinite light source?
- If you load coal into the Coal Gas Lamp at night, it goes out for a split second seconds