After finding the colony world, the blueprint becomes available in-
Mobile Research Lab
- You can change the area's weather to snow, storm, rain, dust winds and clear it when needed.
- Enter the area you want to mine, geopoiesiser will mine that for you and add the obtained resources to the storehouse.
- Make the front tiles, as well as the back tiles of the area, appear in the way you want!
- Feeling less space? You can add more tiles over the ocean to extend the area or even make a secret room!
- By geopoiesiser, you can also add water to the empty tiles and search for fishes wherever you want!
Has more fuel holding capacity.
Generates oxygen on the planet after being placed.
Has more varieties in weather with less cooldown time after changing.
Minable area of 20 x 20
Front Tile modify area of 30 x 30
Back Tile modify area of 40 x 40
Area of adding Tiles 20 x 20
Area of adding Water 40 x 40
There is special fuel that you will need to fuel up the above structures. You can get that fuel from the Advanced Lab, Exo factory, Mobile lab Factory.
Thanks to ThaumicalTadrn for making the co-ordinate calculator icon.
You can play mods in any of the following two ways.
1-By mod.io subscription.
1) Create a new account on mod.io if you have not already created it.
2) Verify your account through email and start subscribing to the mods you want to play.
3) Open Aground and click on the “mods” category on the title page.
4) Click "Login to mod.io" and then enter the email which you used to create the mod.io account.
5) Enter the five-digit code that would be sent to your email and start enjoying the mods!
2-By downloading the mod files.
1) Download the mod files of the mods you want to play by clicking the download button.
2) A zip file will be downloaded. Extract its contents to find a folder.
3) Copy and paste that folder into Aground's mod folder. If you are a Steam user then you can find Aground's mod folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Aground\data\mods.
4) Once you have pasted the mod file into Aground's mod folder, you can start enjoying the mod!
For more information, join the discord server!
Aground Official server - Fancy Fish Games
Aground Modding server - Aground Modding
If you want to make a suggestion or report a bug, feel free to write it in the comment section or mention it in the discord server.