This mod add colors to the stars and gives them description accordingly.
However in the current update, you cannot enter the star's orbit. So, for now enjoy watching the colourful stars in the navigation map.
Orbit of stars, new areas, special items to enter there with much more... will be added in future updates. Till then, stay tuned!
Example - To make the star Red in your mod.
<section if="modEnabled('Colourful Stars')">
<system id="my_system" extends="my_system">
<planet id="red.star" tile="red.star" name="system.planet.my_star_name" />
<section id="system.planet"><text id="my_star_name">Star's Name</text></section>
Similarly, you can use
blue.star, yellow.star, orange.star
You can play mods in any of the following two ways.
1-By mod.io subscription.
1) Create a new account on mod.io if you have not already created it.
2) Verify your account through email and start subscribing to the mods you want to play.
3) Open Aground and click on the “mods” category on the title page.
4) Click "Login to mod.io" and then enter the email which you used to create the mod.io account.
5) Enter the five-digit code that would be sent to your email and start enjoying the mods!
2-By downloading the mod files.
1) Download the mod files of the mods you want to play by clicking the download button.
2) A zip file will be downloaded. Extract its contents to find a folder.
3) Copy and paste that folder into Aground's mod folder. If you are a Steam user then you can find Aground's mod folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Aground\data\mods.
4) Once you have pasted the mod file into Aground's mod folder, you can start enjoying the mod!
For more information, join the discord server!
Aground Official server - Fancy Fish Games
Aground Modding server - Aground Modding
If you want to make a suggestion or report a bug, feel free to write it in the comment section or mention it in the discord server.