Allows you to craft a new late-game vehicle - the Carryall. This vehicle can not only transport other vehicles, allowing you to explore all the seas and mine all the islands, but it also contains fully furnished workshop for all your crafting and repair needs and simple living quarters that allow you to cook & sleep anywhere you please!
This MOD requires Full Version of the game. If you do not have it, you can download a DEMO ZIP file below, which contains the same vehicle modified to work in the demo.
- Carry your vehicles - bring them with you anywhere, no matter if they are water or ground based. Now you can finally mine all the islands and explore all the seas!
- Dismantle vehicles - you can use the onboard workshop to turn any vehicles into their original parts quickly
- On-board workshop - gives you the crafting capabilities of the factory in a slightly larger, yet mobile package. Can also be used to repair all your stuff.
- Living quarters - now you can sleep (and save) anywhere, provided you have enough fuel. This includes a fully furnished kitchen so you can turn your catch into food on the go!
- Durable body - the Carryall can take a pounding and carry you to the top of the atmosphere, so there is nowhere it can't go!
The Carryall can be found in the Advanced Lab (or in the Factory in demo).
How to use this mod
To load a vehicle, simply fly your Carryall so it is touching the vehicle in question, open its equipment window and select the Load Vehicle action from the inventory.
To unload a vehicle, hover or land where you want to put it, go to equipment window, select the vehicle loaded into cargo and select the Unload Vehicle option.
To craft / repair stuff or to cook meals / sleep, you select the appropriate action from the equipment menu as well.
Future improvements & known limits
- If you build more then 255 Carryalls and load them all with vehicles, the game might crash. Or not. Do find out and let me know!
- Upgradeable on-board facilities & engines might come some time in the future